Tracking Allure of the Seas

Anyone else having problems following Allure this week on the Marine Traffic site? She's been "out of range" since she left Jamaica two days ago. My mother-in-law is on the ship, and thanks to Periscopers I know they have at least been to and left Labadee. I don't see any live reviewers from the ship this week, unfortunately. I'm sure all is well, but I still like following along with them when they are at sea.

Hoping it's just me, since I'm accessing their free version and maybe I've logged on too much or something.

Anyone else having problems following Allure this week on the Marine Traffic site? She's been "out of range" since she left Jamaica two days ago. My mother-in-law is on the ship, and thanks to Periscopers I know they have at least been to and left Labadee. I don't see any live reviewers from the ship this week, unfortunately. I'm sure all is well, but I still like following along with them when they are at sea.

Hoping it's just me, since I'm accessing their free version and maybe I've logged on too much or something.

The radio system that Marine Traffic uses to track ships only works when the ships are within a certain distance of land stations. So "out of range" could very well be the current status.

The radio system that Marine Traffic uses to track ships only works when the ships are within a certain distance of land stations. So "out of range" could very well be the current status.

I wish it was as simple as that, but they have been out of range for days; not on the map at all, and when I searched for it, it showed me the last reported position on 2-23 as outside of Jamaica. Then the blue icon disappears. I know the ship got to Labadee, as a periscoper scoped the ship sailing away. So the ship should have been last reported position as in Labadee. Strangely no one scoped on the day at sea.

Oh well, she's now reported as back in Port Everglades, at least I know my mother in law made it back to the US. I now wait for the phone call after they get to their car. I guess it doesn't matter now anyway. LOL