Best place to make dinner reservations on Harmony?

Seany527

I purchased the 4 night dining package and will need to make my reservations on board Harmony. Anyone have any tips to ensure we are able to get the restaurants and times we want? Where would you recommend we head, with the shortest lines. We hope to be boarding around noon.

That's exactly what we did. Jaime Olivers and the hostess hooked us up for all the restaurants we wanted. The computers around the ship said everything was booked so don't waste your time with them.

Thanks- I'm looking for the hook up.

How long did the whole process take? I'm really not looking forward to it; I'm envisioning a crazy scene.

Just off the Harmony this morning. We did the 5 night package. We really enjoyed 150 Central Park and ate there twice. We enjoyed a night at Jamie Oliver's Italian and Chops. We ate at Wonderland but it wasn't a good of an experience. I think it could have been our waiter. I highly recommend the 18 oz Filet for two at 150 Central Park.

We did not have any trouble booking the restaurants. As long as the computers cooperate they are able to make bookings from one location. I went right after we had lunch at Park Cafe after we boarded around 11 am.

Just off the Harmony this morning. We did the 5 night package. We really enjoyed 150 Central Park and ate there twice. We enjoyed a night at Jamie Oliver's Italian and Chops. We ate at Wonderland but it wasn't a good of an experience. I think it could have been our waiter. I highly recommend the 18 oz Filet for two at 150 Central Park.

We did not have any trouble booking the restaurants. As long as the computers cooperate they are able to make bookings from one location. I went right after we had lunch at Park Cafe after we boarded around 11 am.

Great to hear that they had the 18oz filet for 2 at Chops. One menu I saw had listed a ribeye for 2. Sailing in 2 weeks.

Great to hear that they had the 18oz filet for 2 at Chops. One menu I saw had listed a ribeye for 2. Sailing in 2 weeks.

I don't know if they had an 18 oz filet at chops but they do have it at 150 Central Park. It is carved tableside by the waiter. 12d3f99d197e9f639be03e354f873947.jpgfe0cc578124710ec79bbc04ffd3f481a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums