Vibe on getaway

Susandt

We are sailing next Sunday, 4 couples. 3 couples are bronze level, 1 are newbies.

What is fastest to board, should we split up or just go in with newbies. What level do we board? I know tickets at guest services, level 6 or is there a separate line?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Vibe is first come first serve. just go to customer service. the last time I was on the escape and you had to present your card as there is a charge, meaning you can't have someone go ahead and purchased for everyone on their room card. You just need to arrive early there are only 100 or so spots.

We are sailing next Sunday, 4 couples. 3 couples are bronze level, 1 are newbies.

What is fastest to board, should we split up or just go in with newbies. What level do we board? I know tickets at guest services, level 6 or is there a separate line?

Last year we got to the port at 9:30 AM

We were group 3 and got the VIBE passes. Other people were in group 17.

(I'm not so sure this is possible anymore as NCL changed the boarding procedures.)

You board on deck 7 and make a mad dash down to deck 6 Guest services,

one line, but they might be handing out "deli counter" tickets to the first 70

or so people.

Your group should get to the port early, but as long as one of you has a low boarding

number you could probably all board together.

Vibe doesn't seem as popular on Getaway as it is on ESCAPE

NCL changed some of the boarding procedures with Latitude platinum members boarding

before the group numbers.

I have also read that some of the Haven guests, who have priority boarding, get

VIBE passes as the Haven allows children at the pool and the VIBE is adults only.

I would recommend joining your roll call and going to the meet and greet on the morning of

the first sea day where you have a chance to meet the hotel director, if you don't get passes

on the first day he might be able to do something for you.

Having said that most people have no idea what the VIBE is.

It won't ruin your trip if you don't get VIBE passes but it is nice.

It can get WINDY up there.

at $99/week why wouldn't somebody get it?

Bronze and Newbies all board together with boarding groups. Havens Guests board first, followed by Admirals, Platinum Plus, then Platinum.

Everyone from Gold on down will board with boarding group numbers. You will all be behind the top tier passengers. First come first serve for vibe passes.