New Captain's Cricle Pins

asctony

Do you want Celebrity to provide Captain's Circle Pins like other Cruise Lines do?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Celebrity to provide Captain's Circle Pins like other Cruise Lines do?

Just another thing to lose.

I would like that the cards they issue to you for the cruise - for different levels - be different colors.

White - Not in CC or first timers.

Silver - over 4 cruises.

Gold - over 9 cruises.

What is the purpose of the cards? Like you say, 'just another thing to lose.'

I voted "no". Some cruise lines give out pins, it really is just means of some passengers boasting I am better than you. On one Crystal cruise certain passengers had "World Cruisers" pins on - even on formal nights !!!!

Supposedly this was to ensure they got extra special treatment. My oown opinion is that it should not matter how many trips you have made, or.

what cat of cabin you are in.

May I quote an old British military saying (believe it was in a poem by Rudyard Kipling) "The colonels lady and Judy O'Grady are sisters under the skin" or to quote Shakespear "if you cut us do we not bleed"

PS I started out as "Judy O'grady" and ended up the "Colonels lady" or in cruising terms, Carnival to Seabourn

Archived