Royal Caribbean credit card

xteacher

I am just writing about my experience with my RC credit card. I made a purchase in St Martin and was charged a foreign transaction fee of 3 % of my credit card bill. I checked with my other credit card from Princess and their charge is 0%. So before you leave check with your bank if there is a charge out of the country. From now on I will use my other card and I may cancel my RC card .

Yes I think I need to move on too after this just cost me $111. fee. It was nice to get OBC with your points. Can you use celebrity card point for royal on board credit/

Some redemptions can be applied to RC cruises:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/media/en_US/pdf/credit_card/celebrity-my-cruise-rewards.pdf

I am just writing about my experience with my RC credit card. I made a purchase in St Martin and was charged a foreign transaction fee of 3 % of my credit card bill. I checked with my other credit card from Princess and their charge is 0%. So before you leave check with your bank if there is a charge out of the country. From now on I will use my other card and I may cancel my RC card .

The RC card has always charged foreign transaction and conversion fees. We have a Chase card that doesn't. We use it for international purchases.

The RC Visa is a no annual fee card. We have kept ours and now just charge cruises mostly. We use other cards now for better return on our spending. However, we had enough points and are sailing free on our RC Visa points next week on Liberty. It paid for an oceanview. We spent $176 and moved to a balcony.

We are also moving on from the RCI BofA CC. The benefits are marginal and the foreign fees are being eliminated by many other cards. Plus the Visa Signature benefits are missing. Many other cards offer far more Visa Signature benefits than RCI.

I'll continue to use it for RCI purchases only. Cash in for OBC.

We are also moving on from the RCI BofA CC. The benefits are marginal and the foreign fees are being eliminated by many other cards. Plus the Visa Signature benefits are missing. Many other cards offer far more Visa Signature benefits than RCI.

I'll continue to use it for RCI purchases only. Cash in for OBC.

That's what we are doing. The free cruise wiped out a lot of points.