Ripped jeans

alscottg1

As a nearly 50-year-old woman, there is only one thing I can wear, and that is WHATEVER THE **** I WANT.

No, I don't wear ripped jeans for other reasons, but don't be a tool by telling people what you believe is age appropriate.

Amen to that

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would far prefer to see ripped jeans to the outfit worn by one heavily tattooed female in the MDR at dinner last year (Not NCL btw). A tank top, very short shorts and flip flops on her feet. Seriously?! She was a prime subject for peopleofwalmart.com.

This whole topic is a on a pretty slippery slope. I am definitely in the camp of wearing generally anything you like within the dress code parameters. If you want to rock it, go for it. That said, I personally didn't jump on this trend when it first came out. I have a hard enough time finding the perfect jean that fits without adding any other fashion requirements.

But then again, I am certainly not taking any fashion tips from the CC peanut gallery!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm sorry but I cannot resist the urge to ask you.... Have you been shopping lately? Looked in a store, online, at celebrities, people in a major metropolitan city? Why would Nordstrom, for example, be selling ripped jeans from brands like Citizens of Humanity, AG, Seven for all Mankind, Topshop, J Brand, Good American, Hudson jeans, Madewell, etc right now for a lot of money? Just sayin.

You forgot to mention Ivanka too

Ripped are long out of style and NOT allowed in specialty dining venues

I am assuming you have not been at a mall lately, they are very much ins style for all sizes and ages, from Old NAVY TO CHICOS

I saw a very pretty girl in jeans that were ripped in very unusual places on my last cruise. It was very distracting causing me to miss my mouth with food several times making my wife think I was getting senile.

Thankfully, she was unable to see what was behind her distracting me and if she reads this thread then I am in trouble. :o

I saw a very pretty girl in jeans that were ripped in very unusual places on my last cruise. It was very distracting causing me to miss my mouth with food several times making my wife think I was getting senile.

Thankfully, she was unable to see what was behind her distracting me and if she reads this thread then I am in trouble. :o

:'):'):'), too funny.

As a nearly 50-year-old woman, there is only one thing I can wear, and that is WHATEVER THE **** I WANT.

No, I don't wear ripped jeans for other reasons, but don't be a tool by telling people what you believe is age appropriate.

Perfect answer!!! I couldn't have said it better myself!:D

yes that is the problem sometimes where they are ripped.