Ok can I get a free cruise NOW!?

tbelian

Just got back from Mercury to Mexico.

The ice machine in the PH was broken ... (ok so we didnt pay for this suite, got upgraded, but it was broken... free cruise or no?)

They ran out of bananas (ok, so I don't eat them that much ... free cruise or no?).

In the buffet during lunch, I overheard that one passenger was REALLY angry because they didn't have any thousand island dressing that day for lunch (ok, so I don't like thousand island either, should the other guy get a free cruise or no?).

The team I was on LOST the water volleyball game against the activities staff (15-13, but I think they should have 'thrown' the game to keep passengers happy, free cruise or no?).

Those that met us on the cruise will get the tongue in cheek nature of this post.

We had a great time.

Your cruise is on the Seabourne - whatever going to Mogadishu you have to pack your own AK47 - but as a member of Captains Club - they will supply you with free Ammo 0 Skeet Shooting any one???

Like everyone else says, what the heck has THAT got to do with anything. Who cares about the contract? Contract? Contract, I don't need no stinkin contract! If I were on HAL (blah blah blah) or if I were on Princess (blah blah blah).

ps... ya got me! LOL

I had to do it. I'm glad you realized my tongue was also in my cheek. :)

(I hope you get that free cruise)

I've been holding back, I didn't want to be serious, but if anyone deserves something, it's me, didn't you read how I pretended to be on the last Horizon cruise, no coors light, no shrimp cocktail, no mustard, no life jackets, no life boats, they sold one of the engines in Bermuda, we had to take turns rowing on the way back, Celebrity, pretend to give me a free cruise!

I get a HUGE bump up this March because it will be my FIRST cruise on Celebrity and ALL first cruisers get a HUGE bump up in category. If I don't get a HUGE bump up in category I deserve a FREE cruise. I think ALL WILL agree.

I'm still mad at Celebrity for our cruise last year on the Constillation. Cabin 8181 , the steward that didnt bring two more lounge chairs from the pool for our deck. I could of used them in case I had some guests over! He just wrecked the cruise totally for me!!! I want a FREE CRUISE!!!!!! ok fine maybe a free Apple Martini this Dec 3rd when we are going again .

I'm still mad at Celebrity for our cruise last year on the Constillation. Cabin 8181 , the steward that didnt bring two more lounge chairs from the pool for our deck. I could of used them in case I had some guests over! He just wrecked the cruise totally for me!!! I want a FREE CRUISE!!!!!! ok fine maybe a free Apple Martini this Dec 3rd when we are going again .

Archived