Live from the epic .. will be pic heavy

Not sure about on Epic, but we got a large dish of Peanut M&M's on the Getaway the week before last. :hearteyes:

We have always had M&Ms and when I read on a thread they did not have them on the Epic I immediately said, "oh no". I hope this was just in their suite and the practice has not been stopped on the Epic. Sometimes you just want a little handful of those things. LOL

After battle of the sexes we played deal or no deal ( didn't win anything ugh) then* we went to take a nap cause we knew we will be up all night ..

We woke up just in time for dinner in teppanyaki .. but when we got there we decided to do sushi instead in wasabi.. my surf and turf sushi was really good.. I forgot what hubby got but it was ok .. here pics

After that we went to headliner for comedy .. since we was haven guest we didn't have to make reservation* we just walked right in but if you don't make reservation the line is very long .. the comedies* were funny it there names were mia and Landry

Then we play majority rules in the atrium then we went back to headliner for the newlywed game which was really funny and super packed .. honestly it the one thing I don't like about the epic so far.. they have so many venues but they are all small and they're tons of people that want to see the shows or play the games ... the atrium and headliners* doesn't have enough seats for the amount of people that want to see the show it crazy ...

After that we hit the bliss club to party the night away .. We had amazing time the DJ kept the dance floor full and music going .. at the end of the night there were tons of drunk people trying to walk to there room which was hilarious!!!

Day 3 port day ..

We get to the Bahamas at 8am .. We decided to sleep in since we didn't get back to your room until 3am the night before.. We was up by 10 and was able to just walk off the ship ... the Bahamas look terrible and there country really need to do something g about the tourist area .. it was really sad to see how bad it looks .. We decided to ride scooters and that made me even more sad as you can see how bad it really it . . Atlantis* and its surrounding are beautiful but everywhere else looks a mess ... the weather wasn't great so after the scooter we went back on board,* play mind games in the atrium.. I was picked to play and won yay!! ... we ate at the buffet and went to sleep ... at 6pm we went to Cagney for dinner and it was really good I had the surf and turf and hubby had that big 13oz steak .. both were amazing even their pilaf rice was good .. I got the truffle fries but I didn't think it was all that ...

After dinner we went to see burn the floor which was amazing loved every min of it!!! We plan to hit bliss after that but we were way to tired for that and went to bed... funny thing is when you really look at everyone on the ship, most of then look either tired or hung over ..lol

Day 4 .. still in Bahamas

To we did a over night in the Bahamas cause there said the water was way to choppy to go to stir cay which I'm a little disappointed about but it cool .. woke early this feel well rested glad we decided to stay in

once I'm off the ship I'm will try to answer questions . . But here 2 answers to questions I saw so far

The crowd is not really spring break at all I will say 30's and older .. even in the club there wasn't a college crowd

As far as m&m I will try to order some tonight there's gummi bears for sure

Here's a few pics... most of my good pics are on hubby phone I'll post those later eacaae15df77d7568dc6e5d3a8763f08.jpg

Bliss club

7e3af1d9111a0a7ed4706f14f4edd743.jpg

Bahamas it was chilly out and very windy

fe5047017219a279df0143203958152b.jpg

e7da88a40cc0af81941506106ae0883c.jpg

3d1543608085829129da5d27a0694e89.jpg

4a4564304a08e15a2771155f7a1bb780.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app