Ruby Princess, Camera Dept

jamesnnb

If anyone is currently on the Ruby Princess (or going in the next week or two), could you check to see if the Camera Dept is carrying the Nikon Coolpix P900 digital camera. I know inventory changes each cruise and nothing can be counted on -- but I wonder if they ever carry the Coolpix P900. Thanks.

If anyone is currently on the Ruby Princess (or going in the next week or two), could you check to see if the Camera Dept is carrying the Nikon Coolpix P900 digital camera. I know inventory changes each cruise and nothing can be counted on -- but I wonder if they ever carry the Coolpix P900. Thanks.

You may want to ask this on a roll call that will be going soon.

If you are thinking of buying one they are far cheaper from online websites...that is unless you have a pile of OBC that you need to use.