Virtual balcony rooms on Harmony of the Seas

I've been on cruises with inside cabins and with balconies. My husband and I are rarely in the room, so we didn't use the balconies much at all. However, the inside rooms are difficult for me because you can't tell day from night. I figured that a virtual balcony room might be a good choice. Has anyone stayed in a virtual balcony room?

I've been on cruises with inside cabins and with balconies. My husband and I are rarely in the room, so we didn't use the balconies much at all. However, the inside rooms are difficult for me because you can't tell day from night. I figured that a virtual balcony room might be a good choice. Has anyone stayed in a virtual balcony room?[/ quote]

We have not stayed in one on the HARMONY.

But we did on the Quantum. We really like it. It made for a nice view during the day light hours and in the evening the sound of the waves was very relaxing.

I've been on cruises with inside cabins and with balconies. My husband and I are rarely in the room, so we didn't use the balconies much at all. However, the inside rooms are difficult for me because you can't tell day from night. I figured that a virtual balcony room might be a good choice. Has anyone stayed in a virtual balcony room?[/ quote]

We have not stayed in one on the HARMONY.

But we did on the Quantum. We really like it. It made for a nice view during the day light hours and in the evening the sound of the waves was very relaxing.

They look very nice! Innovative for sure. There are several youtube videos showing them off! I love how they have a curtain to pull too!

I read that the rooms come with a remote control and you can turn the picture and sound off and on.

True. But we left it on most of the time. For us it made a glorified night lite.