Silhouette Info

Morning everyone!

As you can tell from my signature we are Summit lovers!

Sailing her again in July and have a Jan 2019 cruise booked on her for a 12 night Caribbean voyage out of San Juan.

I am now rethinking that trip and have found a similar sailing on the Silhouette in March 2019.

I just think it's easier to go at that time of the year as opposed to Jan, being we live in NY and I'd be worried about how cold it might be here and frozen pipes! :eek:

Also, sailing out of Fla seems easier then flying to San Juan and we can extend our trip at the end for Mets spring training and a visit to Universal Studios!

I have never sailed on S-class, so I have a couple of questions.

We always stay in either the PH or a RS. We have the PH booked for the Summit cruise and the Silhouette PH is under $1000 more if we make the switch.

Major difference being of course is the wonderful balcony on the M-class, but its a port intensive cruise, so I can forego the gigantic space for this one.

There is no butlers pantry in the S-class PH, correct? Just a small mini-fridge? A full 2nd bathroom (shower?)

Also, the S-class RS, I am sure there is a second bathroom in this cabin too, but no shower?

Appreciate any help, thanks! :)