Sushi available on Elation?

atj1971

We are sailing in May and I would like to know if I can get Sushi on the Elation. If so, do you know which dining area I can find it in. Hours? Upcharge? Decent selection?

Thank you in advance. Happy sailing!!

Angie

:D

The Taste Bar might have it one night. It's on the lunch menu (not brunch). Though I don't know if the Elation has a breakfast/lunch day. Might be an appetizer one night.

If/when available it'll be like decent supermarket sushi. Not much to write home about.

The Taste Bar might have it one night. It's on the lunch menu (not brunch). Though I don't know if the Elation has a breakfast/lunch day. Might be an appetizer one night.

If/when available it'll be like decent supermarket sushi. Not much to write home about.

Thank you for the reply. I was hoping it would be offered.

I just got off the Elation on 3/2. I did not find any sushi anywhere. There was however, an ahi tuna appetizer option in the Imagination Dining Room which was very good. I enjoyed the entire cruise, the boat is a bit outdated but I didn't mind. The staff is fantastic, the food outstanding and overall just a great vacation. I hope you enjoy it!!

I just got off the Elation on 3/2. I did not find any sushi anywhere. There was however, an ahi tuna appetizer option in the Imagination Dining Room which was very good. I enjoyed the entire cruise, the boat is a bit outdated but I didn't mind. The staff is fantastic, the food outstanding and overall just a great vacation. I hope you enjoy it!!

Thank you! I haven't been on a cruise since 2005 so I am sure any ship will please me. I am looking forward to sun, sand and smiles :)