Can I order a bottle of Whiskey for cabin?

betonic

On other cruise lines I remember seeing the option to order a bottle of alcohol to have in the cabin. Is this an option on Celebrity? We are not big drinkers but my husband might drink one whiskey on the balcony before dinner. I know we can go to any bar and buy one but having it in the cabin is appealing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, you can. I usually have a beverage package, but also enjoy a nice scotch on the balcony before dinner.

Depending on what you / he want, the cost is $80-100 (I think they add gratuity on top). You should be able to see it here.

If you can't order it through your online planner, call you TA or Celebrity.

Yes, you can...We have ordered brandy for late at night looking at the stars time!

I think they have two levels of product. The bottle comes with six mixers and a pack of mixed nuts/snacks.

Not cheap though.

In October a liter of Bailey's was going for $134; not a misprint.

Thank goodness I was on a b2b. On the last night of the first cruise I sauntered into the liquor store onboard and purchased many bottles of booze. My sailing buds pre-ordered bottles, knowing that this would be the cheaper way.

The ones who said NO to my offer regretted that decision. As info, same bottle of Bailey's was $30.... But it didn't come with 6sodas and a can of nuts!

Not cheap though.

In October a liter of Bailey's was going for $134; not a misprint.

Thank goodness I was on a b2b. On the last night of the first cruise I sauntered into the liquor store onboard and purchased many bottles of booze. My sailing buds pre-ordered bottles, knowing that this would be the cheaper way.

The ones who said NO to my offer regretted that decision. As info, same bottle of Bailey's was $30.... But it didn't come with 6sodas and a can of nuts!

Hi Cheryl, How are you?? Still have your purple suitcases?? Which are your next cruises??

I am on a TA in October from Southampton to Miami on the Eclipse and in 2018 Australia/New Zealand to Vancouver...on the Solstice

Hope you are well...

Rose😊

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Hi Cheryl, How are you?? Still have your purple suitcases?? Which are your next cruises??

I am on a TA in October from Southampton to Miami on the Eclipse and in 2018 Australia/New Zealand to Vancouver...on the Solstice

Hope you are well...

Rose😊

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Hi Rose!!!

Taking the olive suitcases on the Summit repo next month. Celebrity's trying to tell me to PRINT my luggage tags; they must be crazy!!!! I'm in one of the PH suites; I'm not printing anything....

Enjoy your cruises. I've been to both places; loved ANZ immensely!!! I have a bookcalled "Overcoming Jet Lag" which was a great aid for that long flight. Email me if you want to borrow a copy. Expand my CC signature to see my email address; include your screen name so I'll know it's you....