Requesting a table in MDR

naomi's meme

Hello Everyone,

My daughter and I will be sailing on the Splendor 4/16. Celebrating Birthdays. We have been confirmed as Early Dining. We would like to sit at a table for 2. My TA stated we need to go to the dining room as soon as we board to make this request.My question, Do we tip the Maitre'd.(sp)? If so, do we show the money at the beginning or after the request has been granted. If we tip, how much?

TIA

You can also email the Maitre D' before you cruise to make your request. Then you can go to the dining room when you board to confirm that you got what you asked for. (We, and many others, have done this with success but you probably won't get a reply from the Maitre D'.) I suggest you make your request the week before you sail.

Here is a list of the email addresses for each ship:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2203169

You can also email the Maitre D' before you cruise to make your request. Then you can go to the dining room when you board to confirm that you got what you asked for. (We, and many others, have done this with success but you probably won't get a reply from the Maitre D'.) I suggest you make your request the week before you sail.

Here is a list of the email addresses for each ship:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2203169

Very good advice! Don't forget to list you are celebrating your daughter's birthday in your online registration, they may give her a gift.

Enjoy your cruise.

Sent from my XT1585 using Forums mobile app