NCL Escape Large Balcony set up

VegasMIGolf

Without having the deck plans in front of me, I can't say for sure. Take a look at the cabin capacity- those that hold 4 would require a pullman for the 4th guest and that would be located above the couch, so in those cabins the bed should be by the balcony doors

Not in one of our rooms last year or our room this year. The rooms alternate bed by balcony door and closet essentially. One of our rooms last year had the couch with Pullman above it near the closet. And it will be the same set up this year in a different room that sleeps 4.

Tough one. Just looked at the deck plans but they don't show it. On Breakaway they have the bump out or in on the deck plans so it is easier to figure out. Google your cabin number and see if anything comes up. Sometimes people do reviews on specific cabins. I found a couple of reviews on mine. If not go over two rooms and google that room.

If you do a mock booking, when you select a cabin, it will tell you if the bed is by the balcony or the closet.

FYI, in 9134, the bed is by the balcony - we were in that one last year.

That is our cabin # in Breakaway next week. Did you have loungers?

That is our cabin # in Breakaway next week. Did you have loungers?

On the Escape, we had two loungers, a small table and a chair. We also had the same cabin on the Getaway as well, so my guess is that it will be the same on the Breakaway.

Have fun!!