Private tour recommendation for two stops?

SugarStar00

Im hoping to visit the butterfly farm and Marigot after but carnivals tour is very short, I'd prefer more time at each especially Marigot. Taxis seem expensive, has anyone hired a private tour operator for just two stops? I supposed Beach stop would be nice too... to make a full day.

Thanks

Im hoping to visit the butterfly farm and Marigot after but carnivals tour is very short, I'd prefer more time at each especially Marigot. Taxis seem expensive, has anyone hired a private tour operator for just two stops? I supposed Beach stop would be nice too... to make a full day.

Thanks

If you started by taxiing to Marigot then taxi to the Butterfly farm you could walk the 1/4 mile or so over to Le Galion beach before taking a taxi back to port. You would get in the beach stop without losing time or paying for an extra taxi trip. You could do the Butterfly/beach first but keep in mind that many stores in Marigot close for the early afternoon and open back up at 3/4 pm.

If you started by taxiing to Marigot then taxi to the Butterfly farm you could walk the 1/4 mile or so over to Le Galion beach before taking a taxi back to port. You would get in the beach stop without losing time or paying for an extra taxi trip. You could do the Butterfly/beach first but keep in mind that many stores in Marigot close for the early afternoon and open back up at 3/4 pm.

Thanks I didn't know that about marigot.