The Haven on the Jade

Bootman4U

Am thinking of booking a trans-Atlantic on the Jade in The Haven. We have been in The Haven on the Getaway twice in the past. I gather there is no separate Haven restaurant on the Jade, is this correct? I do not see one pictured on any of the deck plans. So I am assuming that all meals have to be taken in the more usual venues, is this correct? Thanks very much for any info.

Thanks for the info. I notice there may be some bar changes during the current Jade drydock in the Bahamas which includes the Spinnaker being designated for Haven guests. be interesting if that does, in fact, occur.

Thanks for the info. I notice there may be some bar changes during the current Jade drydock in the Bahamas which includes the Spinnaker being designated for Haven guests. be interesting if that does, in fact, occur.

Where did you read that? Someone on here mentioned it a while ago, but it seemed to be pure speculation.

I'd be really surprised if they did that (they haven't on any other similar ships), but I'm just wondering whether you have picked this info up elsewhere.

Edit: I found that thread and I assume that is where you got it from as you commented on it.

The post that mentioned it wasn't speculation is seems, but it looks very much like someone mishearing or misunderstanding, as that has been the only mention of it that I have seen and even someone else who was at the same place said they didn't hear it mentioned.

I wouldn't get too hopeful about it happening if I were you.

Edited by KeithJenner