Dinner Canal Cruise Amsterdam

Marlster

I'm not sure why you would want to. The Amsterdam canals are very interesting with lovely architecture. You want to do a canal cruise when you can concentrate on what you are seeing, not on eating.

I cant recall the dinner cruise we did while in Amsterdam...it remains as one our all time favorite evenings. We have traveled extensively. The sun setting,the lights along the canal and the food was very good. Do it, check on tripadvisor...I always value the feedback on that site

I cant recall the dinner cruise we did while in Amsterdam...it remains as one our all time favorite evenings. We have traveled extensively. The sun setting,the lights along the canal and the food was very good. Do it, check on tripadvisor...I always value the feedback on that site

I stand corrected.

We are headed there in a couple of weeks and made reservations for a dinner cruise on Amsterdam Jewel Cruises. Heard about it via Cruise Critic, then did some research via TripAdvisor, etc. FYI, it's a small vintage boat that seats under 20, I believe. Looks lovely, and we cannot wait 😃

https://www.amsterdamjewelcruises.com/index.html

Jeff

We are headed there in a couple of weeks and made reservations for a dinner cruise on Amsterdam Jewel Cruises. Heard about it via Cruise Critic, then did some research via TripAdvisor, etc. FYI, it's a small vintage boat that seats under 20, I believe. Looks lovely, and we cannot wait 😃

https://www.amsterdamjewelcruises.com/index.html

Jeff

The Jewel Canal dinner cruise is the one we really wanted to do but they do not operate on Sundays or Mondays in May when we will be there, so very disappointed, The Stromma was recommended by another Cruise Critic member. We want to do a canal cruise to enjoy seeing the City at night and relaxing after a day of touring the City. Another Cruise Critic member I have been in contact with cant say enough about how wonderful the Jewel canal cruise was for them, very romantic, Enjoy, you lucky people!!!!!!.

Marlster

I'm not sure why you would want to. The Amsterdam canals are very interesting with lovely architecture. You want to do a canal cruise when you can concentrate on what you are seeing, not on eating.

We will be seeing the City during the day. I believe it or not can do 2 things at once.

Marlster