Jet Ski rental in Nassau, Bahamas

Sea_Legs38

Sea_legs Did you find somewhere? Leaving tomorrow and kids really want to jet ski.......

The government of the Bahamas warns against renting jet skis. Additionally, unless your kids have valid drivers licenses, they can't drive a jet ski in the Bahamas.

I don't know of any trustworthy outfits in Nassau.

We decided to go to the Hilton and buy the day pass for $65. This includes a $40 food voucher which can be used at the restaurant by the pool or the restaurant by the bar inside. The $65 get you access to the pool, the beach, snorkel gear, kayaks, and stand up paddle boards. It's about a 15 minute walk from the pier.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We did the Total Package Watersports excursion by Paradise Ocean Sports. The excursion included a sampling of snorkeling, parasailing, wave-runner, and banana boat ride. Our family of eight had a great time on this excursion. I wrote a review of our cruise on the NCL Sky which included a review of our day in Nassau. Here is the link to the review. The Nassau portion is post 14 & 15.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=50638460#post50638460

20160706_145301.jpg

We did the Total Package Watersports excursion by Paradise Ocean Sports. The excursion included a sampling of snorkeling, parasailing, wave-runner, and banana boat ride. Our family of eight had a great time on this excursion. I wrote a review of our cruise on the NCL Sky which included a review of our day in Nassau. Here is the link to the review. The Nassau portion is post 14 & 15.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=50638460#post50638460

20160706_145301.jpg

Thanks! For $130 each, I reserved 3 double jet skis at GSC for 6 of my family members (50, 20, 19, 16, 14, 14). Now I'm thinking about this package for our family, everything for the kids, just sightseeing for me, jet skis for DH (for the 3rd adult).

Thanks! For $130 each, I reserved 3 double jet skis at GSC for 6 of my family members (50, 20, 19, 16, 14, 14). Now I'm thinking about this package for our family, everything for the kids, just sightseeing for me, jet skis for DH (for the 3rd adult).

We also did the jet-skis at GSC (in same review). Everyone thought that that excursion was great. Have a great time.