Princess Air lhr to cvg

go sea

I will be flying from London,England to Cincinnati. Flight from London to Philadelphia is on British Airways. Then from PHL to CVG on American airlines. This was booked thru Princess. Question is when I checkin in London will I also get my boarding pass for both BA and AA flights,or will I need to check in again in PHL ?:o

Question is when I checkin in London will I also get my boarding pass for both BA and AA flights, or will I need to check in again in PHL ?
On the assumption that you have been booked on one ticket (as is very likely given how you have done it), you should get both boarding passes in London.

Your bags may also be through-tagged to CVG, but (as you probably know) when you get to PHL you will nevertheless have to clear immigration, collect your bags, clear customs and then give the bags back for the onward sector before clearing security and going on to your next gate.

You only have an hour in PHL? That is very tight. I've had numerous international flights in/out and it can be a haul to domestic gates. Never mind the added time needed with an international flight. I need more than an hour since I also might have to get to the F terminal. :)