prepaid gratuities AFTER cruise docs are prepared?

I called and prepaid my gratuities after the cruise docs were available on the website. I've been checking and it doesn't appear that they are updating my cruise docs to reflect that I've paid them. Is that a problem? I have my receipt showing I paid them (which I'll bring with me), but I'm wondering if normally they update the docs and somehow there's a problem with mine.

I called and prepaid my gratuities after the cruise docs were available on the website. I've been checking and it doesn't appear that they are updating my cruise docs to reflect that I've paid them. Is that a problem? I have my receipt showing I paid them (which I'll bring with me), but I'm wondering if normally they update the docs and somehow there's a problem with mine.

Cruise docs do not automatically get updated. You have to request to have them re-generated.

It probably won't matter, but if you want to re-generate the docs, contact whoever booked your cruise.

Request an updated updated copy of your reservation confirmation. There should be a line item listing prepaid gratuities in the section that lists the cruise price, taxes, etc per person. Be sure to take a copy with you just in case.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Forums mobile app