Sailing Tours

hishorselover

I have been looking into the same thing... Island Marketing offers several different varieties. Never used them there but have in other ports and all was great.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Unfortunately I have reached out to them but they only have their speed boat available for the day. I'm not opposed to going out on a speed boat but thought a catamaran would be a nice change.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi! Can anyone recommend a sailing tour that visits several locations to swim/snorkel as well as a brief stop at Maho Beach? I am considering one of the speed boat tours but would prefer a sailing vessel instead for a more relaxed atmosphere. Thanks!

We did a private sail with Red Baron. We had a group of 8 adults and 8 kids for an all day sail. They can customize to your needs. Great captain and crew- Erwin made a fabulous barbecue lunch and salads. Took us to Maho and a swim/snorkel stop.

Hi! Can anyone recommend a sailing tour that visits several locations to swim/snorkel as well as a brief stop at Maho Beach? I am considering one of the speed boat tours but would prefer a sailing vessel instead for a more relaxed atmosphere. Thanks!

The snorkeling anywhere near Maho is not very good compared to Creole Rock near Grand Case. I can't think of one off shore snorkel that would be worth the money from the port to Maho Beach or even past that until you reach Creole Rock. Can anyone else think of a good snorkel stop near Maho?

Maho is best seen from the beach BTW. Have visited many, many times from the beach and twice while out in the bay and on the beach/ in the beach is better than on the water to me.