Hotel in Barcelona, Spain

Unfortunately the only Barcelona hotel we have stayed at is the Hotel Continental and I would not recommend it to my enemies. Second worst hotel we have ever stayed in.

Interesting. I've generally read positive reviews of this hotel, but never stayed there because the idea of pink rooms did not appeal to me. Curious to hear more about your experience there Bill.

We have also stayed at the Atrium Palace. Great location. Might try the Arts next year.

I can highly recommend the Hotel Arts, we always stay there one night prior to a cruise and one night post cruise. If you can get a room on the Club Level it is even more fantastic.

We stayed a few nights at Hotel Arts, Club level, the both times we went to Barcelona. Loved this hotel for the outstanding service we received and the beachfront location. Since our arrival in Barcelona was early in the morning, it was great to wait in Club Lounge until our room was ready. We had a corner room with an incredible panoramic view of the city.

The Club rooms come with the best of wines and champagne in the Lounge and delicious tapas dishes they served for lunch and dinner.

Had lunch one day at a restaurant called Agua which was in walking distance, very reasonably priced, the food was so good, we decided to go back for dinner. Hotel Arts is truly a first class 5 star hotel.