Sunshine question - aft-ext cabin 6350

wickedhangover

I'm wondering if anyone is aware of any concerns about cabin 6350 on the Sunshine.

Main questions:

1- does this room have the sofa or is it the cramped style?

2- is there any noise from deck 4?

I've booked the extended aft cabins for more than 10 years but never booked Destiny/Sunshine. I'm just wondering if we can expect the same quiet room as all the other ships we've been on.

Cannot address your first question as I have not seen the cabin. However, there is no indication from the deck plan that it is any different than other aft balcony cabins.

There would be no noise from deck 4 as you have cabins on deck 5 below you. Are you aware that deck 5 aft are cabins?

We were on deck 5 in February and the only time I heard anything from deck 4 was during the waitstaff singing. That was only once since I was in my cabin but most times am not in there at that time. I don't think any cabins on deck 6 would have heard it.

I don't understand that either. I have been in L shaped cabins that had beds that faced the windows/door to the balcony, but I think those aft balconies are like "regular" balcony cabins with the couch along the wall and beds against a side wall and coming out into the kind of middle of the cabin. But I've never stayed in one on the Sunshine and quack123 has, so I am obviously wrong. :confused: