Water on board

dremn2004

Does anyone know the current price on the 500ml bottles of water on the ship? I drink at least a gallon of water a day and am trying to figure out if it would be more economical to purchase enough 12 packs before hand or just get the Cheers program since I planned on drinking a couple of drinks (at dinner and during shows) anyway. Thanks.

Does anyone know the current price on the 500ml bottles of water on the ship? I drink at least a gallon of water a day and am trying to figure out if it would be more economical to purchase enough 12 packs before hand or just get the Cheers program since I planned on drinking a couple of drinks (at dinner and during shows) anyway. Thanks.

Bottled water is $4.50 for a 12 pack. Personally, I find that the water you can get on the lido for free to be just as good (if not better) than the bottled water. JMHO.

I know it is 4.50 a 12 pack. However drinking a gallon (sometimes more a day) that would be 4 12 packs or more just for myself, not including what my husband would drink. That is a lot of water to find space for in the room. So to save space and knowing I will be drinking some drinks I am trying to figure out which way would be better for us.

I know it is 4.50 a 12 pack. However drinking a gallon (sometimes more a day) that would be 4 12 packs or more just for myself, not including what my husband would drink. That is a lot of water to find space for in the room. So to save space and knowing I will be drinking some drinks I am trying to figure out which way would be better for us.

You don't have to order it all at one time.