Let the rumors begin...

Flatbush Flyer

April 1 is fast approaching. If you are a "reader of fine print" in the volumes of O info you receive, the new (or old) iteration of O Life, along with possible price adjustments, will soon show.

Since we're boarding Riviera on 3/26, I'd be interested in hearing from folks currently onboard any O ships what "book onboard" or other promo info they may be seeing/hearing from the O Club rep regarding news of changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well, I am sure it all depends on how well any particular cruise is selling. Last year at this same time, after the expiry date, our cruise was offered with a choice of 2 O-Life selections! Cruise prices go up with inflation and when not selling upto departure, incentives have to be offered.

I am sure that there will be some increases in new cruises and in existing ones, maybe or some more incentives.

Happy Cruising

Well, I am sure it all depends on how well any particular cruise is selling. Last year at this same time, after the expiry date, our cruise was offered with a choice of 2 O-Life selections! Cruise prices go up with inflation and when not selling upto departure, incentives have to be offered.

I am sure that there will be some increases in new cruises and in existing ones, maybe or some more incentives.

Happy Cruising

This reminds me of people trying to time the stock market.... My advice is if you find a price for a trip you think reasonable to you...buy it. Just like a stock a car a home... anything and dont look back . Whatever motivated you to buy hasn't changed.....you thought it a good value at the time... So whats changed... People will always get things cheaper and more expensive for the same product... thats life...........

This reminds me of people trying to time the stock market.... My advice is if you find a price for a trip you think reasonable to you...buy it. Just like a stock a car a home... anything and dont look back . Whatever motivated you to buy hasn't changed.....you thought it a good value at the time... So whats changed... People will always get things cheaper and more expensive for the same product... thats life...........

Well said, That's Life as Frank Sinatra would say.