Pullman beds on Harmony?

bmsm6

Hi - we are a family of 4 looking to book on Harmony. Have sailed on Allure in the past and the kids slept on the sofa bed, but next cruise we'd like to get them in pullmans or one in a pullman and one on sofa. Do any of the Harmony ocean view balcony cabins have pullman beds?

Hi - we are a family of 4 looking to book on Harmony. Have sailed on Allure in the past and the kids slept on the sofa bed, but next cruise we'd like to get them in pullmans or one in a pullman and one on sofa. Do any of the Harmony ocean view balcony cabins have pullman beds?

I didn't see any OV balcony staterooms with a pullman.

I have just recently did this same research. There are no OV balcony rooms with a Pullman on Harmony. If you want a Pullman you must go to a junior suite. Cabin 11538 in old deck plans had it listed having a Pullman but according to Royal this is incorrect. The new deck plans have that room with only a sofa bed. It is very tight to 2 teens to sleep on a sofa bed so I had to get two rooms. I think that was Royal's plan all along. Symphony is the same way.

I don't recall any Pullmans on the Harmony at all (we were on a travel agent preview cruise, even though we are not travel agents, and got to see a ton of the room categories). We asked about that, and it seems they went all sofas and trundles.

There are a few categories of rooms that have bunk beds for the kids. I think they were 5 people minimum, but they had a lot of floor space.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app