Future Cruise OBC.......Linking Booking Numbers

If you book a future cruise on board and get OBC can you still transfer the booking and pick up additional OBC from a big box TA for example? If you do transfer the booking do you have access to all planning in your RCCL cruise planner or do you have to go through the TA?

I booked 5 cabins for June 2018 this morning when they opened and if there is some savings I will tweak the reservations when we board the

Allure for our solo cruise in two weeks.....if not no big deal. I am paying for all 5 cabins and eventually I will make MTD dining and show reservations for all 10 of us.........should I put all 5 booking numbers in my cruise planner? Or should I make certain RCCL has all 5 booking numbers linked in their system?

Any advice would help......thanks!

Karen

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, you have 60 days from the creation of the booking to transfer to a travel agent.

You would still have the ability to use the Cruise Planner for show reservations, excursions, specialty dining, MTD reservations.