New to NCL- Any Majesty Hints?

Prettylizy

It's my first time on an NCL Cruise, and I was wondering if anyone had any usefull tips about the Majesty- ie. Not getting lost, is there laundry, best and worst dining rooms. Also, were on the Biscayne Deck right at the back, are we above the engines? The area below our cabin is just shown as gray on the deck plans.

Thanks in advance for any help!:o

-Prettylizy

Hi Lizy,

I have cruised on the Majesty twice & Loved it.

Since it is a rather small ship, you should find it easy to maneuver. Both main diningrooms have the same menu, albiet a difference in decor. We found the service & food very good.

Le Bistro, the alternative dining restaurant, was excellent. Service and menu was well worth the cover charge. Reservations are required for Le Bistro, and I recommend booking early in the cruise. Pasta cafe on deck 9 also requires reservations, but has no cover charge.

The main diningrooms are Freestyle, which means that you can eat when and with whomever you want. There are no assigned dinner times.

I don't think that your cabin will be directly above the engines, because the Caribbean deck below you is a passenger deck. Maybe the gray section

indicates a crew area. I am not totally sure, so check with your TA. When we cruised this ship, we were also on the Biscayne Deck in Cabin 417. The ride is smoother on lower decks. It appears that your cabin might be beneath the Seven seas restaurant.

The Majesty does not have a self-service laundry, however laundry service and dry-cleaning is available.

The cabins are small, but functional. We stored extra stuff in the suitcase beneath the bed.

Enjoy your cruise-----------we did.

Archived