Barefoot Beach Cabana Question.

I contacted the concierge to ask a question about the cabanas on Barefoot Beach. He replied that they no longer book the cabanas, that this changed in January. That now they are only booked through the cruise planner under excursions. I have checked the planner everyday since the cabanas showed on there. They have always said they must be booked onboard. For anyone who has traveled in a suite recently, what has been your experience? Thank you

We booked ours online about 90 days before our cruise. If it's saying to check on board perhaps they are all booked already and you need to get on a waiting list?

Were you in a GS or better stateroom?

I emaile about 90 days out and was told I had to wait until 2 weeks before to put in a reservation. After reading here about how quickly they sell out I decided to email again around the 60 day mark and never received an answer. I sure hope I don't miss out after asking twice :)

I emaile about 90 days out and was told I had to wait until 2 weeks before to put in a reservation. After reading here about how quickly they sell out I decided to email again around the 60 day mark and never received an answer. I sure hope I don't miss out after asking twice :)

They won't do anything until at least 2-4 weeks out. They're busy with the current passengers on the ship.

Honestly though I won't do a cabana on Barefoot Beach again. Don't get me wrong, it was very nice. But the whole beach is nice. There were plenty of loungers for everyone and lots of shade from Palm trees. I'll save that money for something else.

Allure of the Seas February 2017

Freedom of the Seas February 2018

Harmony of the Seas February 2019