Water Taxi in St. Lucia

dixieva

I understand there is a water taxi near where the ships dock in St. Lucia. Can you take that to the Pitons and if not where does it go? How often does it run and how much does it cost?

Thanks so much.

It just runs across the bay to downtown. It runs continuously back and forth every 10- 15 minutes or so. I cannot remember the cost, but it was negligible - a few dollars at most.

If you want to see the Pitons, and everybody should, take a ship or private excursion, and not worry about the cost.

It's not the money. It's the road - windy, narrow and scary! I would rather not do that.

Thanks for the information.

Don't know how much it cost or it's usual route but you can usually get water taxes near the cruise terminal. If you are docked in Point Seraphine, go straight through the terminal building to the back packing lot. You should see the sea and docks. There's a yellowish cabana located there with the guys waiting there. They can also be seen near the information desk. It you are at port Castries then they should be at the southern end of the cruise ship at the port.