Alaska May 22 Any suggestions..Daylight hours?

Sea Belle

7 Day Southbound 5/27/16

We stopped at a cabin halfway between Anchorage and Seward and they left the key under the mat because the lobby closed. I was shocked, but looked at my watch and it was 10 PM!! Daylight hours are long for sure, but I think daylight was shorter closer to Canada.

If you are looking for a whale tour, Harv & Marv was fabulous in Juneau. Do the 6 passenger max tour and you won't regret it.

Alaska is truly amazing! We are definitely coming back.

Late May/early June is a great time to go for long daylight hours and overall dryer weather. It's our favorite time to go to Alaska. Have you been over to the Alaska forum here on Cruise Critic? There is a wealth of Alaska info over there. You will love this itinerary:D

Edited by Old As Dirt Mom
Spelling

We are on this itinerary in late July.

I booked an inside guarantee & fully expect to be in an inside - so I'm not worried with the light while sleeping. (Nor am I while out & about on the ship or in port.) Ditto the weather, I'm bringing my 3 in 1 coat, hat, scarf, glove combo. (Historical weather patterns are not guarantees, so I am preparing for the worst.)

We are sailing in July for bears. Beyond the ports with bear viewing opportunities, we are planning low key things to do in port like Mt. Roberts in Juneau & minimal wandering in Icy Strait Point.