Royal March 20th

RMM34667

Got a call from Princess last night apologizing for the problem with boarding with our BVE guest. Too late for me. I wanted an explanation. I also realized too late that the boarding pass clearly states that sailing passengers could board with our BVE guest. We were given a tiny OBC for our next cruise. I truly was not looking for any type of compensation. I wanted a face to face conversation. I know I could have gone to the Captain Circle hostess and asked but I felt after our complaints (written letter to hotel manager onboard and email to customer relations) that they should initiate it. I also was afraid we might have additional problems onboard if I pushed to hard.

My mom is still recovering from the fall and that brings up an entire new issue. We feel the fall could have been avoided with a simple step stool or just assistance getting on and off that bus. I was very surprised that no one checked on her after her visit to medical and report of her injuries.

Overall all most other aspects of the cruise were good. I did experience rude staff getting coffee at the IC. I just stopped going there and got my morning coffee at the pastry shop on deck 16. The young man there was cheerful and pleasant every morning. I truly enjoyed most of the food but missed the always available filet medallions as a few nights nothing appealed to me. On night 3 dishes on the menu listed cilantro which I hate.

Retreat pool cabana was FANTASTIC. I did half days for the last two sea days. Next time I will do as many full days as I can.

I did enjoy the cruise but this experience may have cured my addiction. I do have 2 cruises booked and have 6 months to decide if I want to cruise Princess again.

A few pics

My Niece's house overlooking Haven Sight (my sister was married at Megan's Bay and named her daughter Meagan who is now expecting my mom's first great grand child!!)

20170323_103746_zpsouarjjlk.jpg

Mom Enjoying a Bellini

20170321_162104_zpsl8avwsy9.jpg

Retreat pool cabana

20170329_134414_zpsdqwrigbw.jpg