VIFP Program - Accounts for kids?

attran99

2 hours ago, Lshriver said:

Thank you all so much for your replies! I called carnival and they said I had to go through Costco since that’s who I booked through but also said it should be no problem!

I have private TA. When in comes to VIFP issues I called carnival. The person you spoken to may have been lazy but Costco. cannot help with the VIFP program. Call back and speak to someone who can help you. May have to call during business hours to get a cruise representative and not a travel advisor. 

On 3/24/2017 at 1:06 PM, CeleBrat said:

Kids can formally create a user name at 14(?). For awhile one of my kids was able to check his account, and the other couldn't because she was still too young. I also scan their accounts now for cruise discounts. You never know what's hanging out in the "My Offers" section...

CeleBrat

I just checked to see for my own son, they have to be 13 to set up an online account. 

On 9/2/2019 at 12:52 PM, Stick93 said:

I have private TA. When in comes to VIFP issues I called carnival. The person you spoken to may have been lazy but Costco. cannot help with the VIFP program. Call back and speak to someone who can help you. May have to call during business hours to get a cruise representative and not a travel advisor. 

No it worked out. I called Costco who then called carnival and got it all fixed and sent us a new invoice with all of the vifp numbers listed. I alway have to go through Costco because that who I booked through. I did that last time too. Thanks for your help!