Suite perk recommendations and questions

josask

BLT Sandwiches after a long day of playing are always an awesome treat! Also, we request a plate of Banana cake/bread and Pound cake to be replenished every couple of days... and ditto on the Peanut M&M's and Gummy Bears!! Extra Ice is always something we request. I make iced coffee in the cabin and use it to make drinks for the bar set up we always order!

Hi, can you tell me what you mean by "bar set up"? On other cruise lines we typically order a few bottles of our favorite liquor, etc. to be in our room.

This is our first time in Haven and since we have the Beverage Package, I was wondering what the bar set up with would be. Thanks!

Hi. bar set up is exactly what you described. I order a bottle or two to make drinks in the Cabin. NCL provides mixers and garnish. I've even brought a blender to make frozen drinks with the Island Oasis mixers the Butler can bring upon request! I do this even with the Beverage Package as it's quicker than one drink at a time thru the Butler... unless you are in the Haven complex, then the Haven Bar is steps away.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

so in a regular suite cabin, you can have your butler bring you drinks? will he bring bloody marys with breakfast? and like a martini in the evening? if so, we won't bother to pay for bar set up.

I've had a butler bring drinks to a penthouse suite in the past. I am not sure whether or not this was before or after the beverage packages. We like to spend time on our balcony, otherwise if it were a couple of drinks then we'd probably not pay for a bar set up either.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We did. It was a little squeeze type. Was wierd the shampoo was also shower gel. Conditioner was nice.

I hate the shampoo/shower gel combo! I was hoping not to have to pack all that stuff. Now I need to decide if I'll bring one or both........:(

We're sailing in a suite and looking for ways to make the most of it :D

We'll have our 20, 16 & 14 year old kids and I'm sure they will think it's a blast having a butler! Hopefully they don't expect the same service when we get home.

We're in a 2 bedroom family suite and have already thought about having breakfast delivered a few mornings.

20 year old son was hoping there's a fancier coffee machine in the room so he can make himself an espresso, is that an option? I'm an Earl Grey tea drinker so hope they have that.

Any other snacks or items we should ask for? Any other recommendations appreciated.

What line are you on?