Aruba gone from itinerary?

We're scheduled for an ABC cruise this summer on the AOS and according to the website, Aruba is no longer a port stop for cruises in June or July. Is that an IT/website fluke or has Aruba truly been removed from the Southern itineraries? Anyone have any insight? Thanks!

Navigator out of Miami 9 Day cruise

I'm not seeing Aruba listed on those cruises either. It just lists 4 port stops for them. When I click on the "learn more" button to see the itinerary, there's a box with a black "x" beside Aruba.:confused: I'm thinking this is a website glitch.

Similar thing for our Allure December 2017 sailing, but with St Thomas! It also disappeared from the main booking page, but when you click on the description it says the name with black x beside it!

I was kind of freaking out, because I really want to go to St Thomas and if we don't that only puts us at 2 ports during a 7 day!

Someone from our sailing called and I spoke with them on twitter... Both said St Thomas was still on the itinerary. Must be a website glitch...

Charleston disappeared from the GR SE coast cruises a couple of months ago. No one at RCI knew anything about it and it turned out to be an IT glitch. It reappeared after a few days, so don't panic. When an itinerary change of any kind is made, an email goes out. In our case, our April 2018 GR cruise had two ports flipped and we got an email through our TA about a month ago. So, give it a few days and keep checking.

We're booked on harmony 9.23.17 w/st. Thomas as a stop. Currently it's not listed on the initial cruise description but once the cruise is selected it's there. It's also still listed in the cruise planner. Gotta love the website.