help in sending an email

bluerinselady

Would like to send the CEO of the NCL (I think it is Geoff Veitch) an email - anybody know how I can get in contact and send an email.

Was recently on the Jewel Sept 4th;)

Glad to see you made back down under. The above email will work. Say hello to Colin for me. I sent him a email after the cruise. He sent one back sayng he had enjoyed the blogs I posted from our cruise.

Glad to see you made back down under. The above email will work. Say hello to Colin for me. I sent him a email after the cruise. He sent one back sayng he had enjoyed the blogs I posted from our cruise.

I wrote to him recently with some praise for a few staff members, and not only did he reply VERY promptly, but forwarded my comments to the staff members themselves, who (at least one of them) replied to me as well.

If you're happy, they'll be pleased to hear from you. If you're unhappy, be reasonable and non-antagonistic in your approach.

Stephen

Thanks Jim

Yes we did get back safely. Had a wonderful time in NY - sorry we did not stay more than our allotted four days - we only covered a fraction of what we would like to have done ( and that was a lot - we never stopped !!)

Visited Washington - There again not long enough to take in all the Smithsonian Museums.

Now back to reality.

We are interested in the South American cruises - Santiago to Buenos Aires - but that is a long way off.

Wendy

Archived