Vodka Shot Price

DM_KidAtHeart

I'm wanting to do whatever is most cost effective. I tried searching but I'm not finding anything. I see I can buy a bottle of Absolut Vanilla Vodka for $85 in the fun shop. But how much could a single shot for at a ship bar.

I'm a very light drinker (probably 4-5 total over all 7 days). And my mom doesn't drink more than 2 drinks in the cruise, so Cheers is out. We do have bottomless bubbles already.

But if the shots would cost me as much or more than the bottle, especially with whatever the auto-gratuity is, then I want to pay for the over-priced bottle.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Stick with the individual drinks from the bar. No more than you drink, it probably is cheaper. It's also more convenient, unless you want to return to your cabin every time you want a hit. And you might even have some variety in your selection ordering by the drink.

If you think you are going only have 4-6 drinks a week, even if you are ordering top shelf, you are going to have a bar bill of $60-$75. I would not worry about going out to get a mixer (soda/coke) then having to go back to you cabin to add the liquor. Unless you plan on sitting on your balcony when you are having cocktails, I'd just purchase drinks as you go.