Would you pay to reserve a lido lounger..seat? Is how much a day?

geckoaz

I don't see an issue implementing this....many people have a mindset of there being "prime spots" (i.e.: right by the pool, in the shade, under an umbrella, etc)....let people choose where they want to sit and pay a premium. Maybe that will account for 10-20% of the lounge chairs. The other 80-90% of the chairs are first come, first serve with no fee....it's a win/win

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

People pay to gamble, people pay to drink alcohol, people pay a premium for a specialty option when the MDR and Lido deck are available at no extra charge. People pay a premium to be able to get on ship first and drop their luggage off. Why not pay for a "prime seat" around the pool or the Serenity area, I have been on cruise lines that you reserve your seat for the evening shows....not saying make all the lounge chairs associated with a charge, but if you offer a reservation pay for system, i think it would alleviate alot of the "chair hog" mentality. A quick thought is the blue loungers are first come first serve. The "white" chairs are the reserved ones. So if you didnt reserve a chair, dont think about sitting in a white chair....If you want a guaranteed spot, reserve a chair. So no more running up on deck, plopping your stuff down and going off to breakfast....different prices for a daily/length of cruise rental

While I wouldn't pay for it I wouldn't take umbrage if such a system were to be put in place.

I will gladly be your personal lounge-chair butler, as long as you pay for my cruise passage. My only job will be to get up at the crack of dawn and sit in your pre-approved chair until you arrive to for premium sun time. Then, if necessary, I will return to your chair so you can go eat lunch at your leisure.

Deal?

;p

CeleBrat

I will gladly be your personal lounge-chair butler, as long as you pay for my cruise passage. My only job will be to get up at the crack of dawn and sit in your pre-approved chair until you arrive to for premium sun time. Then, if necessary, I will return to your chair so you can go eat lunch at your leisure.

Deal?

;p

CeleBrat

This would be the idle job for when you retire. Sign me up too. Lol

Wow what a great idea instead of keeping the chair hogging against policy you can make it policy as long as you have paid the cruise line. That way it will be even harder to find a seat. There will be legal chair hogging and still illegal chair hogging, because if you think being able to pay for a chair will cut out chair hogging you are sadly mistaken it will get worse because there will be less seats available so more people will hog.

NO! And I don't want them selling the seats to the folks who spend money with no regard. There are things that should be open to all and not bought by the privileged.

Exactly.

Although I would not put it past them.

Already they are selling getting on ahead of others and better food than others get.

And I am paying extra to use the spa, so what is next?