Itinerary Times

mgavin79

Regardless of what time you arrive at the meeting spot for your excursion, you will be waiting for others who show up after you.

As stated, the excursion folks make their living off their reputation.

Once you do a couple of independent excursions, you will see there is nothing to worry about. Get off the ship and head to the meeting point, the excursion will be waiting for you.

Regardless of what time you arrive at the meeting spot for your excursion, you will be waiting for others who show up after you.

As stated, the excursion folks make their living off their reputation.

Once you do a couple of independent excursions, you will see there is nothing to worry about. Get off the ship and head to the meeting point, the excursion will be waiting for you.

Thanks. This is the risk I take in not booking a Carnival excursion.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

I just returned from a cruise and only used independent vendors. They adjust the time to boat, however, what sucked was the fact that we often got to a port so early it was dark or the stores were not open yet. In Belize, our port time was 8-4, which was actually 7 am and most stores didn't open till 8:00. Even worse was Cozumel which was 7-3, which was actually 6:00 am and it was dark! I know for the next cruise I really looked at port times, since I cruise for the ports.