Epic Spa

softl

I prefer to take a hot steam in the morning. I've been on Sky and RCI Freedom and used the steam room on both. Is the steam room available to all passengers or is it an additional fee?

Steam rooms, as well as saunas, are only available with spa pass access. Haven may have its own???

Nexus 9 on Tapatalk Pro

Edited by Rhea98

I prefer to take a hot steam in the morning. I've been on Sky and RCI Freedom and used the steam room on both. Is the steam room available to all passengers or is it an additional fee?

You must purchase a thermal suite pass to access the steam rooms.

"The Thermal Suite offers a unique experience benefiting the mind and body. Feel the weightlessness and kneading effect of water in the Thalasso Therapy Pool and enjoy a warm waterfall cascading onto your shoulders in the Vitality Pool. Take a dip in the hot tub and leave the world behind as the warm water relaxes you. Then head to the steam room to relax stiff joints, improve your immune system and alleviate pains. If detox is what you crave, sit down in the dry heat of the sauna to sweat out your cares as your heart and sweat glands work together to purify your body. Then relax and bring your body to temperature with a nap on heated mosaic lounge chairs."

Steam rooms, as well as saunas, are only available with spa pass access. Haven may have its own???

Yes, on the Epic, the Havens has an interior steam room and a sauna that overlooks the Havens courtyard. The Havens gym also over looks the courtyard from a floor above.