Quest therapy pool

duchess nan

Yes, complimentary for suite guests, and for those on the day they are purchasing a spa treatment. Otherwise day passes are available for a fee.

For those not in suites, how much is it per day? and do you have to buy it for the whole cruise?

For those not in suites, how much is it per day? and do you have to buy it for the whole cruise?

You do not need to buy for the whole cruise, it is typically $19.99 a day. The only issue about doing it on a day by day basis is if they decide they have sold enough all cruise passes they do not sell on a day by day basis

It works out at about $10 a day for a pass for the whole cruise. If you aren't in a suite and not having a treatment a day pass is $20 I think. If you are thinking of buying a pass for the whole cruise then get to the spa early because they do limit the amount of extras they sell so as to keep it peaceful out there.

This is what Bonnie said last year. It was also my experience that it was $99 for the entire cruise for me as a solo traveler

Access to the Thalassotherapy deck is limited to the following:

Suite Guests.

Guests who have paid for access.

For Guests wishing to pay for access to the Thalassotherapy deck, pricing is as follows:

$99 per person, for the entire cruise, on cruises of 7 days or longer.

$175 per couple, for the entire cruise, on cruises of 7 days or longer.

$20 per person, per day.

For cruises of less than 7 days, the Spa Manager and Hotel Director will create a pricing schedule appropriate to the length of the cruise and itinerary.

This is what Bonnie said last year. It was also my experience that it was $99 for the entire cruise for me as a solo traveler

Not sure when Bonnie posted, but this hasn't been my experience and has depended upon the cruise length. If you are on a 7 night cruise you aren't going to pay the same price for a pass as a 17 night cruise. I've never been able to work out exactly how they arrive at the entire cruise price, but for me it seems to work out at just over $10 per day.

What is the difference between the Thallasotherapy and the hot tubs? Also, do the hot tubs get overcrowded?

360° of T-Pool and Spa Deck area:

http://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/photos/ships/azamara-journey-410/sanctum-spa-terrace-310464/sanctum-spa-terrace--v188333/

Hot tub (one each side):

http://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/photos/ships/azamara-journey-410/pool-310479/pool--v14102639/

Depends upon the cruise you are on. Sometimes the pool and tubs are quiet, other times they can get busy, especially if you get people who like to spend lots of time in there. In general though I've not had an issue.

Thank you Excitedofhapenden, I think that we will try the hot tubs first if they are not too crowded, on our Western Mediterranean cruise.

I use the hot tubs quite a bit, especially if I'm not in a suite or don't buy a pass. If it's not busy (many times I've had one to myself) it's very relaxing. Keep fingers crossed there are no hot tub hogs on your cruise;)

On board Quest now and checked. Price is $99 for entire cruise and $175 for couple for entire cruise.

But how many days is that for??? How long is your cruise?

Kathy

On board Quest now and checked. Price is $99 for entire cruise and $175 for couple for entire cruise.

Thanks so much for finding that out. On Quest it must be 16 nights. This has changed since last time I needed to buy one. Good value and borne in mind for Journey. Enjoy your cruise to Europe!