Ship's time Equinox 7 day June

STIguy

Does anybody know if Celebrity ships change time zones every day when doing a Western Caribbean itinerary round trip?

I believe RCCI stays on home port, but NCL uses local time.

Thanks.

Does anybody know if Celebrity ships change time zones every day when doing a Western Caribbean itinerary round trip?

I believe RCCI stays on home port, but NCL uses local time.

Thanks.

Celebrity changes ship time in accordance with the time zones for each port in the Caribbean and elsewhere.

On our Baltic RCI cruise, ship time was also in accordance with the local time zones. It's been too long since our Caribbean RCI cruise to be certain, but I'm pretty sure they are on local time there also.

It is up to the Captain whether or not to change ship time to match local time if there is a discrepancy. On Celebrity it seems they do make the change on a majority of occasions, but not all occasions. I have had multiple cruises where ship time changed to match local time as well as multiple where there was an hour difference between port and local time. It will be well announced the day before if a time change will be made; if your concern is regarding private excursions, reputable vendors should be able to handle this without issue.