Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

eagleatr

Just wanted to wish everyone early a very happy holiday (since some of you will be leaving for cruises this weekend) and during this holiday season please remember to be thankful for what we have. Be thankful that we have/are able to cruise and if you find yourself on a ship and looking for something to go bad (a cruise is what you make it) please dont come back and complane. Be thankful you got the chance to go. But most of all folks lets be thankful for each other. Happy Thankgiving everyone !!!! Please be safe and enjoy.

happy Thanksgiving. However things go wrong and as long as people write about the good as well as the bad I have no problem with that. I would rather know about the bad too. It's life and it isn't all perfect, which keeps it from being boring.

Yes, I would also like to echo those sentiments as well. I am very thankful for my family and for the chance to cruise again. We will be leaving just 2 weeks from tomorrow and we are all looking forward to the time away. We are thankful to being allowed this time as a family to gather some new and wonderful memories. I would also like to remember those loved ones that are away and fighting for our freedom whose days are filled with war. Let us all say a prayers for our soldiers that God will protect them and keep them safe so that they may return home to their families and enjoy Thanksgiving as well. They provide us the greatest gift imaginable. Happy Thanksgiving to All!

Just wanted to wish everyone early a very happy holiday (since some of you will be leaving for cruises this weekend) and during this holiday season please remember to be thankful for what we have. Be thankful that we have/are able to cruise and if you find yourself on a ship and looking for something to go bad (a cruise is what you make it) please dont come back and complane. Be thankful you got the chance to go. But most of all folks lets be thankful for each other. Happy Thankgiving everyone !!!! Please be safe and enjoy.

Thank you for your lovely message. Heres' Wishing you and everyone on the board a Wonderful Thanksgiving and a very Happy Cruise to All those Sailing Soon. After 24 years living in The Uk....I really miss the traditional Thanksgiving..especially the pumpkin pie. All the Family gathered together. I have many wonderful memories..sadly, much of my family are now past on. However, I have 3 fantastic children and am also a Grandma to a Very Special little girl who survived major heart problems. I am truly thankful for everyday... especially the ones spent with her. She is beautiful. Also, My husband and I were able to cruise the Mediterranean for 14 days this summer on the Legend of the Seas...A dream come true. We are very, very, Thankful indeed. Regards, Carol

Archived