What is your favorite food on the Breakaway

Mhl76

• 2 weeks later...
We're just off the Breakaway today. The MDR food was good, but the menu has changed and were only a few things that our family really loved. The pasta carbonara was a huge hit, lamb was great, Peking duck salad, french onion soup, and caesar salads, and steak frites were solid options when nothing else appealed. I got two different short rib dishes and both tasted like pot roast. Good pot roast but pot roast nontheless.

The surprise hits for me were in the buffet. The eggs benny, Indian dishes, and spinach and feta pizza were all perfectly cooked and excellent!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

we were on the same cruise and though, we only ate in the MDR a few times, we loved the food. My favorite was the beet and arugala salad. They also had some great seafood entrees. Not a fan of the MDR breakfast but the lox were good if you ask for extra cream cheese and tomatoes. There were plenty of LOX. Everyplace we had breakfast served a fantastic omelette. Also enjoyed the wings in O'Sheehans, both the Thai and the spicy.

Unless you're a 10 year old kid, the pizza on the Breakaway is disgusting.

agreed: we didn Pizza on any ship is like eating froz

't think it had any flavor. I guess this shows how subjective food can be. To me pizza on any ship is like buying and eating a frozen one. they are ok in a hurry, but certainly not quality or tasty pizza like in NYC or Chicago.

The ribeye at Cagneys was a real shocker, very very good! I'm a steak guy, I regularly eat at the top steak houses in NYC, and I was very impressed with that ribeye.

I assume everyone is referring to the Tomahawk Ribeye?

The sabrett hit dog cart is excellent.

I'm sure they will take it away eventually so get em while you can lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Of course! Once they figure out how much everyone likes them.......they will start charging for them. I suggest you a take bite while at the cart and say, "yuck, these are awful". LOL :D