Diamond Princess - Southeast Asia - 2/8/17 - Blog Review

TechieTravels

I see you were enjoying some Sake on the plane, how was it? The Japanese meal actually looked very good. We will be flying American Business Class to and from Tokyo so not sure if they will have as good of Japanese meal as you had but plan to check it out.

My first introduction to Japanese food was on China Air flying from Chicago to Tokyo in 1970 and trip is why I now love Japanese food. I was with a large group of American teenagers and I was the only one willing to try the Japanese plate, found I loved Octopus :p

I totally agree with you on getting the Global Entry, best investment we ever made ;) The only thing is that I think a lot of people are getting that and signing up for TSA Pre Check, my most recent flight out of Mc Carran Airport had the TSA Pre Check line as long if not longer than the regular line:(

• 2 weeks later...

After a bit of a break, here's the final post with a recap and final thoughts. Also has the "Log of the Cruise" for those interested. I've also got a bunch of videos that I want to edit together eventually. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for following along.

https://techietravels.com/recap-and-final-thoughts-southeast-asia-cruise/