1st time RCL, Allure of the Seas 12727. Any advice?

Almost on a whim, I reserved this aft balcony room on Allure of the Seas for Dec. 10th of this year. With discounts, the rate was about $990 pp. This is a possible trip for me and my daughter, since my wife can't get off of work then. From this location we could see the water shows (although is it too high up for good viewing?) as well as the ocean, and the Boardwalk.

We've never been on an RCL ship. Only cruised once before on Celebrity, 11 years ago on Infinity. Pics and videos of Allure seem amazing, and even jaw-dropping. I like the idea that we'd get to see a full Broadway show of Mamma Mia, as well as the other entertainment, in addition to the port stops, none of which we've been to.

Anyway, part of the reason I put down the deposit is that I was worried that cabins like this would be gone soon. Seems like a great location, but am I fooling myself about that? The deposit is fully refundable, and so if we change our minds up to 90 days out....

Thoughts and suggestions for a newcomer appreciated.

No actually an excellent choice, we were in 11729 and it was great for both the wake and the shows. We liked it, but be prepared for a lot of partying down on the Boardwalk...it can get noisy. Your cabin is just under the red in this pic.

2vdplwy.png

and the view from our room which was just under yours, the last one on that deck next to the climbing wall:

2r4k3ud.jpg

No actually an excellent choice, we were in 11729 and it was great for both the wake and the shows. We liked it, but be prepared for a lot of partying down on the Boardwalk...it can get noisy. Your cabin is just under the red in this pic.

2vdplwy.png

and the view from our room which was just under yours, the last one on that deck next to the climbing wall:

2r4k3ud.jpg

Wow. Thanks for the great pix. Haven't seen any like these before. So it's a very high view on the water show, but still good. And do they also show movies there?

I was in 11325 on Allure last summer, so just on the other side and 1 deck lower. You can see the shows but is not a straight on view. You kinda have to stand right against the rail and look to the left in your case or watch on the screens. Deck 12 might give you a better view of the screens for the movies but you really can't hear it well. I didn't experience to much noise from the boardwalk except during the shows. I had no issue sleeping thru the night.

Have a great cruise, you picked a great ship.