Majestic Princess just returned….never again...

HomelessBear

Looking forward to your review I am very excited to be boarding her on Sunday!

I am very thankful for any info... Dides has been most helpful. I was very nervous to cruise such a new ship but I am very happy to hear she in fine form.

Thanks

Kerri

Love the Title ! You are probably a Psychologist using a "reverse method" to gain readers attention. LOL Love it. Can't wait for your review. My wife and I are booked on the 49 Day Cruise (Rome to Shanghai) sailing on May 21st from Civi. We've cruised on both Royal & Regal in the past. Can't wait to read your take on the Majestic. Thank You !

Thanks for your kind comments folks. I'm actually a "she", and I'm already on the case of writing the review. I'm just on the bit about the cabin now, so a bit more to go. Not sure I'll finish it today as DH will be home from work soon and will expect to be fed, but will do as quick as poss.

Thanks again. [emoji568]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've noticed several large travel agencies in UK use these clickbait sensational titles in spam / emails to get your attention. And then its not what you thought.

A cheap trick.

Maybe the OP is a British travel agent who was on a freebie fam cruise? IDK.

So, we're you put off by the click bait title? Another poster said it's a pattern with the OP.

Maybe just a Brit sense of humor? :)

I, for one, am looking forward to the review.

"I cruise to eat healthy, and to eat a slice of apple pie everyday before I die."

Edited by Kingofcool1947

I can't wait for your review. The more opinions I get on Majestic Princess, means I'll be ready for her went I board on June 18, for the last leg of it's 21 days Maiden Grand Asia Cruise to Shanghai. I haves friend on her now, doing the Pre-Cruise, Rome to Barcelona and back to Rome. At Rome, the ship took on tons of provisions, except Jellyfish and Abalone. They ate in Harmony and they got so much food and it was so delicious, per their quote. They will be dining in La Mer tonight (their time). I'm waiting for your review.....Thanks

I am looking forward to read your review on the Majestic. Our sailing is coming up in a couple of weeks. Glad to hear you had a great cruise. What was the ports you visited? Please tell me what you did at each port.

HB,

Just wanted to say I to am looking forward to your review- off to read it now. I wasn't put off by the title in the least, yes I clicked because I wanted to know 'what happened?' but I would've clicked one way or the other honestly. It's a new ship. And we're getting on her at the end of the month. So I want to read reviews bad good or whatever. But once I got into the thread, I 'got' what you did with the title continuing to the first line and I understood what you meant by your statement. Don't worry about nay-sayers. You can't please everyone.

Cheers!