New customs procedures when returning?

perditax

I usually have 2, maybe 3, glasses of wine each night. When you bring wine on board when you check in I won't drink close to a bottle a night. So I take them home!

A bottle has 4-5 glasses depending on the size of the pour. So I'm confused as to how you ended up bringing them all home with you, even if you carried a couple bottles on to begin with.

A bottle has 4-5 glasses depending on the size of the pour. So I'm confused as to how you ended up bringing them all home with you, even if you carried a couple bottles on to begin with.

Geez, is it really that hard to believe she didn't drink them all? What's it matter anyway, the PP's message is a good one- that gifts brought back need to be declared also (but it does raise an interesting question, do you declare the inflated price of the wine or do you declare the actual retail price).

Geez, is it really that hard to believe she didn't drink them all? What's it matter anyway, the PP's message is a good one- that gifts brought back need to be declared also (but it does raise an interesting question, do you declare the inflated price of the wine or do you declare the actual retail price).

I would declare the average value on WineBid, which is typically below retail. But that's me.

I'm not saying I would expect her to drink them all, it just seems that in doing the math she wouldn't have brought every bottle back. Random musings.

I would declare the average value on WineBid, which is typically below retail. But that's me.

I'm not saying I would expect her to drink them all, it just seems that in doing the math she wouldn't have brought every bottle back. Random musings.

Fair enough. :)