Carnival Magic - Room 1212

jamon

If anyone has been in this cabin, my understanding is that it has a couch that can convert into a bed. I also believe that it has an upper and lower bed, but we won't be using the upper bed and was told that the couch does convert. Can anyone confirm about the couch..thanks:)

The cabin has two portholes, a twin bed and couch. There is no symbol on the deck plan to indicate and upper. However, pictures of the identical cabin starboard (1215) show the couch made up as a bed, and a possible upper bunk above the bed. EM

I am going by the information on the Carnival site. When you go to the Magic and click on the deck plans and bring up Riviera deck you can click on cabin 1212. It gives you the information there. Click on the details.

Also on this site find cabin 1212 and you will find the same details:

https://help.goccl.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1505

1212 1A 185 sq ft

Beds: 1 twin-1 upper

View: 2 portholes

Bathroom: shower-toilet-sink

Features: Interactive flat-screen TV, telephone, 110 AC current, individual climate control, hair dryer, safe, mini fridge, 3-closets, sofa and coffee table

It might be possible to get your steward to make the sofa into a bed since there is only 2 of you in the cabin. I wouldn't count on it but I think it is possible.

Edited by luv2trvlnow
more information